Monday, October 29, 2012

Come all you bold sea men

So I have the next real update written. I have revisions back from the people who do that for me... I just need to go over it and it'll be up.

And hopefully I will get to that today.

In case anyone doesn't know, the HMS Bounty was lost today in the storm.

I don't want to start rumors and I don't have any more information than you can find on the news right now.

14 people have been rescued, two are still missing.

I just... I don't even really know what I'm writing this for. I just need to put something down to try and calm myself down.

My deepest condolences go out to the crew, who has lost their ship and their home. And God willing those last two souls will be found safe and be returned to those that love them.

I am a little speechless right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment